GENERAL CLUB RULES
1. Absolutely no swimming, wading or ice skating permitted.
2. Always put out fires before leaving. No burning cans or bottles.
3. Profanity, excessive use of alcohol or any use of illegal drugs, are all strictly prohibited.
4. No littering. This includes discarded fishing line and unburned trash left in the fire pits. You must take your garbage with you when you leave.
5. Membership year begins December 1st and ends November 30th. Memberships may be paid after October 1st of the following year. Junior memberships are $25 for ages 12 through 15. Senior memberships are $75 for ages 16 and older.
6. The monthly meeting is held the 1st Thursday of each month at 8:00 in the Clubhouse. Election of officers is held at the November meeting. The meetings are open to all members and everyone is encouraged to attend.
7. This is not a fee fishing lake. You must have a valid PA state fishing license.
8. The club is for the mutual benefit of all members. Any help cleaning up or attending work days would be greatly appreciated.
9. Every member has the right to check membership buttons and to eject trespassers and rule breakers. You may not forcibly remove them. Tell them to leave and if they refuse, call the police.
10. Willful damage to property, littering or any rule violation is punishable by fine, suspension and/or permanent expulsion from the club upon action of the Executive Board in closed session.
11. The Club is not responsible for property damage or loss, personal injury or loss of life.
12. Any child under 12 must be accompanied by a senior member.
13. Membership buttons must be worn at all times for easy identification.
14. No guests. Members only.
15. Any rules not followed can result in suspension or termination of membership.
TROUT OPENING DAY RULES
No one is permitted to pick a fishing spot on the lake side of the road until Noon on the Friday before the 1st day of Trout. No fishing equipment or firewood may be placed. No spots can be marked as reserved. After Noon on Friday you must remain at your spot to claim it. One spot per person. These rules apply only to the front lake and lilly pads. This area is also closed from November 1st until the opening day of the state trout season except for ice fishing only during this time.