Zelienople-Harmony Sportsmen's Club
1. Only 2 fishing devises may be used at a time. This includes fishing rods, tip-ups and hand or trout lines.
2. Each fisherman is to use their own stringer or basket. No combining of catches from 2 or more
people in same basket or stringer.
3. Once you have taken your limit of any 1 species you must stop fishing for that day. No culling of dead, injured or bleeding fish. It counts as 1 towards your limit regardless.
4. No giving away of any fish while you are still fishing.
5. Rods must always be attended while in the water. No keeping an eye on anyone else's if the total in the water is more than 2 combined.
6. All lakes will close at noon Friday before opening day. The front lake and the lily ponds are open Pa State 1St day of Trout through November 1St. They are then closed to all fishing except for ice fishing.
1. All boats must have owners name and telephone number on the boat for club contact. PA boat registration does not meet this requirement.
2. Electric motors only.
3. Each boat must have an approved personal flotation device (lifejacket) for each person in the boat.
All children under 12 must be accompanied by a Senior member.
4. All boats must be removed from the Club grounds by November 30 and cannot be left at the lake until March 1st. Boats may be used from December 1st through February 28 but must be taken with you. Any boats left at the lake during this period will be disposed of.
5. Boats may be left at designated areas only.
SEASONS/ SIZES/ CREEL LIMITS
Trout-----Pa State Opening Day ' 8:00 Until August 31------4 per day----no size limit.
Trout-----September 1 Until Pa State Opening Day-----------3 per day----no size limit.
Bass-----PA State Opening Day Until March 31---------------4 per day----12" minimum size limit.
Channel Catfish----No Closed Season-----------------------------4 per day----No size limit.
Perch 4per day 8'' minimum size limit.
All other species follow PA fish limits.
Any Trout taken out of Pa State Season must have a Class B slip filled out.
<<< Learn to tie fishing knots here